Can be used in 110V, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
Powers up to 10 miles (40 acres) of fence
1 J maximum output energy (1.4 J stored energy)
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 10 watt panel
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
Includes 110V power adaptor, battery leads, and fence leads.